Our Lil MunchKin Brody

babies

Our Sweet Baby Girl

having a baby

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fathers Day

So Sunday morning on Father's Day Brody decides to wake up at 6:00 am. Jake and I decided we should probably get up with him so we all migrated to the living room. Jake on one couch me on the other and Brody running around playing. I eventually fell asleep and Jake was playing on the computer. Jake could hear Brody giggling and screaming by the front door and all of a sudden Brody come running around the couch with something in his hand. He threw it at Jake and it landed on the couch next to him and that's when it hit him on what it was ........A MOUSE!! Yup! GROSS! Jake woke me up and made me look at this brillant catch of Brody's.....ICK! He picked it up and threw it out side. I am not really sure how Brody was able to catch the mouse but I really hope that he doesn't catch another one.

4 comments:

Pebbs & Bam said...

Oh my gross! Was it alive or dead?

BOOMER4life said...

oh my, that was hilarious and gross all at the same time. Wow! i would have freaked. maybe mice arn't scred of little kids, just us giants.

Robin said...

Wow that's talent! He is so freaking cute. Shels! I didn't know you had a blog! Glad you found me, I'm going to add you. Love ya!

Shelsey said...

The mouse was still alive but close to being dead. LOL!....Robin, I didn't know you had one until you posted a link about Zac getting his letter from Weber! I am glad ya found me!