Our Lil MunchKin Brody

babies

Our Sweet Baby Girl

having a baby

Thursday, July 1, 2010

That Dang Husband of Mine

So the other night I was in giving Brody his night time bath and haveing a grand ol'time when Jake screams "Hey Shelts, come look what I found!" me thinking hmmm he must have found something good he sounds excited....well he sure found something but I am not so sure it was at all close to good....A SNAKE! Yup he found a snake in the yard and thought it would be just great to bring it in the house and show me....Honestly? Why? I hate snakes. Between Brody and his mouse and now Jake and his damn snake I am not sure which is worse.

4 comments:

Pebbs & Bam said...

Oh My, what is it with the boys in your house. My oh My

Robin said...

LOL Gotta love that houseful of boys!

Lyndee said...

I am not good with mice and I am NOT good with snakes! Were they both found outside? Tell me they were both outside!

Ashley said...

I feel for you. I am scared that I living with boys for the rest of my life, I am going to see way more snakes, lizards, bugs, mice ect than I can handle.